Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The HELP ME thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance

3 posters

Go down

The HELP ME  thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance Empty The HELP ME thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:56 am

Just for the sake of organization, im starting a thread we can use as a list of toons that need rescuing, for whatever reason, from things only an admin can do. Smile

this should get us all grouped together in one place, and let the Admins have access to a quick list of everyone that had problems (and with what)  while they were away.

also if an admin is able to fix the problem, or tell the player how to fix it, please include that information in the <Edit> you do,  so others can find it later and self fix Smile

so list the following information please, when you post: (copy this section into a reply, and fill it out please)

Character's Name:
Realm(Mid/Hib/Alb):

Date the problem happened (and the time, as close as you know it):

What's wrong/the problem (in a sentence or two):

Background information (what you suspect did it):

Admin checkbox:[      ]   -(fixed? or still broken.) <<leave this blank for the admin's use Smile

so, example Smile

Character's Name: Brokenpally

Realm: Alb

Date the problem happened: 9-30-2015,  9pm pacific time.

What's wrong/the problem (in a sentence or two):
    I ate too much pork and the boars send assassins to kill me everytime i log in, now i cannot play please halp! Sad

Background information (what you suspect did it):
    i think i killed 9000 boars,  sold thier ears to a mid player, then i logged off, and the problem started on next login.

Admin checkbox:[  fixed -  i killed the assassin mobs and banned the boar chief  ]  

im going to list a few names i know were having problems, if those players could update the info on what happened, when and why etc, it would help Smile  ty.

have a read through these links about bugs or currently-in-progress fixing, etc.
https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net/t106-the-bug-list-quick-list-of-things-for-admin-in-one-place
https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net/t108-trainers-crash-fix
https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net/t114-max-number-of-specs-info#494

ps, if anyone is albe to translate this , that would be AWESOME Smile afaik we need Italian, German, French, Canadian, and Spanish? any and all others you can do Very Happy

Last edited by Inthebeginning on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

The HELP ME  thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance Empty Re: The HELP ME thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:58 am

Mensa (< toon's name mentalist hib side i think?)

Killer23's toon- (name unknown yet)

(i think Abigail's crusader was having issues also? Alb crusader iirc)

you guys fill in the infos when you find this please.

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

The HELP ME  thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance Empty Re: The HELP ME thread: admin look here fora list of ppl needing gm assitance

Post by lithiumjack Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Inthebeginning wrote:Mensa (< toon's name  mentalist hib side i think?)

Killer23's toon-  (name unknown yet)

(i think Abigail's crusader was having issues also?  Alb crusader iirc)

you guys fill in the infos when you find this please.

Abigail is fine.

lithiumjack

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 pm

killer23 wrote:so many issues with the server honestly I mean I haven't been able to play my herald for 2 weeks now and im giving up on this server cause I dumped all my time into that one and bought 1 to many specs and now when I try to log my herald it doesn't even load that's my fault but the admin ignores pm's to no extent.
killer23 wrote:well idk I sent admin a pm on forum about it I told him what happened and the he could wipe my bought specs if that fix's the issue but he never replied so ive been playing D2

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by killer23 Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:00 pm

ign lifacrusader

killer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down