Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Myself alias Todo-list

3 posters

Go down

Introducing Myself alias Todo-list Empty Introducing Myself alias Todo-list

Post by Einsteinium Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello everyone,

my realm name is kinda confidencial *Top Secret* but you know me as Range R ingame.
I've been sticking along this server since alpha, sadly i can't remember my main chars name from that stage.  pale

I came to post this thread because i have many suggestions and also a Todo list if i would get a Gamemaster.
First off i like Realm of Darkness !
It's a very nice server to pass time and by this meaning i would like to contribute to it.

• Starter towns Npc balancing - missing npcs or such
  • I would like to Vamp the empty path's in Laby {Beta}
  • Also i've got a nice idea to balance the Darkspire thingy by creating for each realm the same zone with the same mobs and Endboss - inspiring myself from Hibernian Darkspire mobs alias copy paste and set a hidden teleporter like Morus in hibernia but for all 3 realm realms {ex.Morus,Marus,Mirus}
  • Spellcrafting Gems on armory max is 35,7 & i asked allready someone if he could tell me what code has the currect Value to adjust - by this meaning you need just to check the code and if its currect, copy+paste / edit your set value if it's just that easy

I don't want to go much specificly into the detail regarding zone vamp / new Darkspire to keep a suprize for the comunity as also for myself as a player.

If you'd like that i invest my time rather than just a few bucks and actually contribute to the server, hand me a pm with a account Username + Passwort for this to be done.

i will send you Patch Note's.txt in pm's so you can read + make them public, or i can also do it afterwards. study  

What i am capable to do as a GM

• Merchant fixes,Price adjustments if needed (i know the rules to save new items in DB)new_hibernian_item or replace_existing_one aka save item Smile
  • creating mobs is also easy since they are allready made
  • Loot-table
  • what it means if a Teleporter/mob /npc has a guildname
  • Respect the responsability as a Gamemaster/admin/what ever
  • still willing to learn more, but not on your server. I want to contribute some thingys and after it is done i wanna stick arround with the peepz i used to play since than.

I don't mean to be rude with this post, i just want to continue have fun on your server. I am certain when i can effort to spend some money on a new game i go by and donate it here rather anywhere else.

PS: I play daoc since 2002, i stoped at toa restarted on catacombs for a bit than sold my account to a rl friend. i played than a bit laby with his toons and later i found daoc portal Very Happy here i am and Glad i met daoc a new way. Your way "Realm of Darkness".
Expect Edits on this post because i am not matern english. Sorry for any flaws.

Kindly regards,
Introducing Myself alias Todo-list Einstns

Einsteinium

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself alias Todo-list Empty Re: Introducing Myself alias Todo-list

Post by Zxar Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:29 am

I agree with the changes in crafting overcap
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Einsteinium Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Zxar wrote:[...] crafting overcap

*Spellcrafting overcap
*Crafting overcap

i am not certain where to change the value but to be certain we don't mean the Craft Npc Smile
But crafting players Smile

Einsteinium

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:15 am

I dig it. I think you would be a much needed help around the server. We all know Admin is having computer troubles, and from what you just mentioned, I think you would be ok.

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by Einsteinium Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:25 am

snooch wrote:I dig it. I think you would be a much needed help around the server. We all know Admin is having computer troubles, and from what you just mentioned, I think you would be ok.

i can give you a sneak preview of what my idea regarding DS is, i though of kinda 3 stages.

A) realm based mob camp, a small town for sellings etc maybe on the first stage and a stage boss with an entrance to the 2nd stage.
B) 2nd stage might be inside a dungeon that leads to a stage 3 endboss in zone acessable for all realms.

Einsteinium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down