Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Class setups!

Go down

Epic Class setups! Empty Epic Class setups!

Post by Zxar Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, I am ZXAR, we have had quite a few new players appear on the server recently, coming from other servers. I am happy to see these new people and welcome them! I have noticed, and am guilty of, a lot of these newer players, and some older players, asking for assistance from veterans and more experienced players on what to use to improve their character. Seeing there is no post on this I would like others to post what they have found to be most effective in PvP and PvE. If you have an idea for a class setup, feel free to post it on here and get the advice you need to make your class setup work well for you.
I know some people do not like to share what secrets they have discovered with their epic setups, but there are some who wouldn't mind handing out some helping advice to the community.
This topic is to post any ideas for setups for your characters!
Example:
If you make a paladin you should try adding these spec lines (just an example, if you have a better setup, feel free to post it!)
Heretic Enhancement
Arboreal path
Vampiiric Embrace

These spec lines adding to your starting paladin will help you evade most things, have a high armor factor, and allow you to gain a huge damage increase! This setup is best for pve if you are new and want to be able to farm fairly well, it will take more equipment to be able to take on much stronger bosses and mobs, but this setup will give you a good base to start from.
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down