Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Class(s) Ideas

4 posters

Go down

New Class(s) Ideas Empty New Class(s) Ideas

Post by pmurray67 Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:37 pm

This is a place to post player idea's about new custom class's they would like to see put onto server.  Can draw up ideas from any custom server or even your own ideas.  Some of the rules however (if admin approves) are:
1.  No more then 5 class specs
2.  No super op spells or attacks (try to make it balanced)
3.  Try to follow daoc class design (such as no pure dd casters in leather or higher armor, lol)
4.  RA's that fit class type
5.  Give a little lore info about class, something that trainer will talk to you about (this mainly to give class a little flavor.

Format for building class:
Name of class -
Aloud races
Primary/Secondary/3rd  stats
HP table -
WeaponSkill table - (such as caster, healer, stealther, hybred, light tank, heavy tank)
Armor type
Weapon type(s)
Shield size limit (if shield is aloud)
Class Passives (such as evade, adv. evade, scars of war, etc)
Class Passive RA's
Class Active RA's
Melee spec(s) (if any)
                   -list all melee style info if custom line
Spell specs (s) (if any)
                   -list all spell info if custom line
Spec points per lvl
Lore Flavor text

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

New Class(s) Ideas Empty Re: New Class(s) Ideas

Post by pmurray67 Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Death Scythe

Celt, Norse, Briton

Str/Qui/Dex

Hybred hp table same as Thane

Heavy tank weapon skill table

Leather armor

Scythe

evade 5, adv evade, tireless

aug str/con/dex/qui, toughness, mop, wp, long wind, det, reflex attack

ignore pain, TWF, purge, want to add 2-3 more but can't think of anything atm

Scythe:
1. Death Thorn- anytime, 0.1 growth, med fatigue, no def bonus, no to-hit bonus 30 point cold dd aoe proc

6. Taunting Scythe - everything same as vw's - taunt

15. Spiky Scythe - Parry opening, 0.7 growth, low def bonus, med to-hit bonus, 10 sec proc of 40.0 dam add grp buff

21. Arboreal Shield - everything smae as vw's - detaunt

30. Hell Fire Scythe - Spiky Scythe opening, 1.0 growth, med def bonus, low to-hit bonus, 75 single target heat dd proc

40. Scythe of Lasting Cuts - Evade opening, 0.8 growth, low def bonus, low to-hit bonus, 30 point bleed-1 min duration, tic every 2 sec.

44. Damaging Hold - Same as VW's Damaging Grasp just change to side opening

50.  Scythe of the Death Lords - Rear opening, 2.0 growth, high def bonus, med to-hit bonus, 200 point lifetap proc -body dam

Parry spec

Magic spec line
10. Life from Death - 30 min self defensive buff, Life-drain Proc, 50 points, 10% proc chance, 10 sec cast

20. Blast from the Underworld - insta cast dd, 300 point, cold dam, 1 min cd

30. Protection of the Lord of Hell - Self AF buff, 500 af, 30 min duration, 5 sec cast

40. Ice shell - 10k/100% abs buff, 30 second duration, 30 min cd, 10.0 second cast time (dex not effect speed, but can be casted while in combat)

50. Blast of Hell - 5.0 cast (effected by dex), 5min cd, 500 point cold dam, 350 aoe range from target, castable in combat.

Last edited by pmurray67 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:45 pm

200pnt lifetap proc. lolz

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:35 pm

What's wrong with that, all castable lifetaps are about 183 points and that's for retail where max hp is less then 4k. Also if you think it's not strong enough proc, just look down a little bit and read "Magic spec line coming soon".

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

New Class(s) Ideas Empty Zxar Custom Class idea for Fun

Post by Zxar Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:02 am

I wanted to have a go at this, it looks like some run! A lot of the Values may need to be changed, but I had used DAOC spell values for different classes to compare the damage and healing values. For this class, you have to be a Norseman, Briton, or a Celt because when you become an elder your characters model will change to the "Old" Model of these races. Example: You are playing a male briton and you become the Elder class, your model is perm changed to this:  http://www.dolserver.net/models/Models/mobs/954.jpg

You will be able to wear all the same items and all, and animations will be the same, I just thought this would be a fun class to play as. You just turn old and hunch over when your walk or stand still haha

Never made a custom class though, so don't burn me too bad Very Happy

Class name: "Elder"- Healer/Caster/Melee Custom Class

Race: Norseman, Briton, Celt

Dex/CON/I don't know

HP Table: Hybrid

Weapon Skill Table: Hybrid

Armor: Cloth

Weapons: Staves

Passives: Evade4, Tireless, Enhanced Evade

Realm Abilities: Augment STR/CON/DEX/QUI/ACUITY, long wind, Wild Power, Wild Healing, Ignore Pain

------------------------------------------

Old Tricks (Custom Healing):

1. Simple Home Remedy- "Heals the Target" |Value: 50 |Target: Realm |Casting Time: 2.0 seconds|

5. Simple Fixes- "Heals the Target" |Value: 40 |Target: Group |Casting Time: 2.2 seconds|

10. Great Home Remedy- "Heals the Target" |Value: 150 |Target: Realm |Casting Time: 2.0 seconds|

15. Great Fixes- "Heals the Target" |Value: 100 |Target: Group |Casting Time: 2.2 seconds|

25. Old Home Remedy- "Heals the Target" |Value: 200 |Target: Realm |Casting Time: 2.0 seconds|

45. Ancient Fixes- "Heals the Target" |Value: 300 |Target: Group |Casting Time: 2.2 seconds|

50. Ancient Home Remedy- "Heals the Target" |Value: 450 |Target: Realm |Casting Time: 2.0 seconds|

Lost Power (Custom Casting):

5. Forgotten Blast- "Damages targets within range" |Value: 50 |Target: Enemy |Radius: 300 |Casting Time: 3.0 seconds| Damage Type: Spirit

16. Rusty Blast- "Damages targets within range" |Value: 100 |Target: Enemy |Radius: 300 |Casting Time: 3.0 seconds| Damage Type: Spirit

27. Regained Blast- "Damages targets within range" |Value: 150 |Target: Enemy |Radius: 300 |Casting Time: 3.0 seconds| Damage Type: Spirit

38. Remembered Blast- "Damages targets within range" |Value: 200 |Target: Enemy |Radius: 300 |Casting Time: 3.0 seconds| Damage Type: Spirit

49. Ancient Blast- "Damages targets within range" |Value: 250 |Target: Enemy |Radius: 300 |Casting Time: 3.0 seconds| Damage Type: Spirit

Walking Stick (Custom Staff):

1. Cane Smack- |Opening: Any |Fatigue: Very Low |Damage: Low |Effect: "Forgot": "Damages the targets within range" (Damage:15)(Radius:100)(Type:Body)|

5. Crack down- |Opening: Evade |Fatigue: Low |Damage: Low |Effect: Target is Stunned for 3 seconds|

10. Beat down- |Opening: Back |Fatigue: Low |Damage: Medium |Effect: Target is Slowed|

15. Old Wacker- |Opening: Any |Fatigue: Medium |Damage: Medium |Effect: Great Home Remedy- "Heals the Target"|Value: 100 |Target: Self |

20. Stunning Stick- |Opening: Evade |Fatigue: High |Damage: Medium |Effect: Target is Stunned for 5 seconds|

25. Whirling Cane- |Opening: Parry |Fatigue: High |Damage: Medium |Effect: Self Celerity|

30. A Good Lickin'- |Opening: Side |Fatigue: Medium |Damage: Medium |Effect: Target's attack speed is decreased |

45. Respect your Elders- |Opening: Whirling Cane |Fatigue: Very High |Damage: Low |Effect: Target is Stunned for 10 seconds|

50. Board of Education- |Opening: Any |Fatigue: Medium |Damage: High |Effect: "Learned your lesson": "Damages the targets within range" (Damage:75)(Radius:100)(Type:Body)|

(*{Lore}*)
It has been many years since you have taken to the battle fields and clashed with an enemy greater than a steep staircase. You have returned to a world that has forgotten who you were, and what you could do, but so have you. You have forgotten the names of your spells, how you used to handle yourself before the Shrouded Isles had been discovered, long ago. As you progress through the trials of the modern champion of the realm you begin to remember what you had forgotten, and with practice you excede the power of your prime, you have reached your Golden Days.
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zxar Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:39 pm

I had too much fun making up that class, I wanna make another lol I will be back again! If anyone wants to have an ingame brainstorming session I'm all for it lol creating a class is fun Very Happy
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:25 pm

i like them! ill start some work.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zxar Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:35 am

Yes!! Can you make the trainer change you to the old man/woman model? That would be sweeeeet
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:51 am

yes i can. its just gonna take a while. Im working sooo much right now. its busy season.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zxar Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 pm

I pm'd you, when you get the chance.
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:47 am

No one better take my character's name. It's going to be Decard Cain!

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down