Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Botting for extended periods of time.

3 posters

Go down

Botting for extended periods of time. Empty Botting for extended periods of time.

Post by Doomballs Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:39 am

I just cant take it any more. I'm having to fight for every BP, just to get my first BP item... When ass holes like this can bot for weeks on end and have every item and then some. I'm angry, frustrated and over it. This will be posted on Genesis forum, and on the Uthgard forum. To hopefully steer players away from this server. I hope it makes some impact : / good job Kili. you officially suck dude.

Botting for extended periods of time. UeQG9DI

Doomballs

Back to top Go down

Botting for extended periods of time. Empty Re: Botting for extended periods of time.

Post by Admin Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:36 pm

i did not know this was going on if no one tells me thing i dont know about it!
dont try to keep players from playing here how about reporting it weeks ago rather than waiting and getting mad...

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Botting for extended periods of time. Empty Re: Botting for extended periods of time.

Post by Doomballs Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:41 am

And still nothing has changed. great server you have here... Evil or Very Mad

Doomballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Appyllonia Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:14 am

You do realize hes on vacation and doesn't have access to the server infrastructure, which means he cant do anything about it tell he gets home.

Get off your high horse soap box, your getting annoying

Appyllonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomballs Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 am

So the Admin goes on vacation. and every one runs rampant with bots? that DOES sound like a great server. I can show you a thing or two about boting.

Doomballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Banned first AFK farmer i found!
ALL WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!
i delete the accounts and characters and ban the IP

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down