Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_<

4 posters

Go down

Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_< Empty Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_<

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

so its pretty much hell time right now, for students, people at new jobs, or seeking new ones, parents and especially in games Sad lots of servers starting up, most dying and we'll all settle back into the most dedicated of the survivors when the dust clears, and our new schedules have most of the kinks worked out.

this is starlord, i know i kinda dissapeared, believe it or not, im not on another daoc server or wow (god forbid lol) but things IRL just got shaken up for a while, and its not over yet, i imagine it the same for most of you guys too.

how about a friendly post about what we're up to and whats going on, ingame and out, from the regulars? Smile (im lookin at you admin, lol) Smile

see you guys around, i wont be playing much anytime soon, but had some good times here for sure Smile hope to return soon, o/

Star

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_< Empty Re: Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_<

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

oh Razz lol just checked on it...is the server coming back better than ever? Smile

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_< Empty Re: Ahh Fall, transition time IRL and ingame >_<

Post by lordkonti Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:51 am

Yep sure would be nice to play something lol - Satelizer
lordkonti
lordkonti

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:35 am

well, whether it it does or not, i think i can say i had more fun this time around with DAOC than ever Smile thanks all you folks for being cool! I'll see you on the flip side

o/

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Meh.. connection back on... server not.. Neutral
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Hey guys server is back up i took it down to fix some stuff on the host machine but ended up losing internet for like 2 weeks and so server stayed down until i could get home and get it back up sorry. im really busy at work and with family so i dont really have time to tend to the server. ill be setting it to auto reboot every 12 hrs.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down