Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application

2 posters

Go down

Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application Empty Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application

Post by Nalfgar the Wulfen Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Admin you were allways the leader of this server and you did an great job. But there was a time i was the heart of this server in time you werent able i kept the server alive. And now i just want ask you you would mind to give me db acess and gm rights (im not that often around like before but there is alot of things i do for DOL and a few things can work for you with some modifikations) and also i can give you an client that fits your needs the best.

Up to you but it would be an honor to support you another time!!

And btw i greet you players, all of you!!

Nalfgar the Wulfen

Back to top Go down

Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application Empty Re: Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application

Post by Inthebeginning Mon May 22, 2017 11:37 am

(im not admin or related or anything-) but its nice to hear from you again sir Smile i would certainly support having an extra admin-level presence around, for backup as much as everything else, always good for a server Smile it was very cool to see RoD rise again Very Happy

ps, i dont suppose there are any archived copies of that stuff you contributed here in the past? ^_^

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application Empty Re: Nalfgar is still alive or something like an Application

Post by Nalfgar the Wulfen Mon May 22, 2017 12:53 pm

I dont think we should redo it like before^^

Nalfgar the Wulfen

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 am

well, either way, i was just saying that it felt muuuuch more complete, and there was gameplay there for hundreds of hours Smile if its possible to get that back somehow, it would be awesome, but i do see your point. as it stands, it will be hard to get the others to stick around, having seen the server so much more developed, thats all im saying.

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down