Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zxar GM Application

Go down

Zxar GM Application Empty Zxar GM Application

Post by Zxar Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:34 am

Cover Page:
         Hello! A lot of you may know me in game, I am Zxar, I play primarily on Albion, until I farm enough to play on other realms. I hope I have placed this Application in the correct Forum, I have not seen any posted anywhere.

I have recently noticed, and mean no offense by it, that the times I am online, there have not been many visits from any GameMasters/Admins. That being said, a lot of people are looking for one on /broadcast, and unfortunately, they do not have any replies.

Most questions can be, and are, answered by veteran players and anyone who knows the answers to their questions. I am not going to come on here and say, "I can do a much better job than the current admins!" or "I'll fix every issue" but I would like to help out as much as I can. Put me on a restricted level of Administration and I can help out when there aren't any admins/GMs online. I am online most of the day each day, due to being unemployed, and I might be able to come up with helpful ideas to improve game play. I know I have not been on the server for a very long time, but I have been around long enough to have met most of the community that are online with me daily.

So here is my swing at it, if I am declined, I understand fully, if not, I will do all I can to help where I can.

Application:

Name: Steven Zelechowski
Nationality: United States
Time Zone: Eastern
Duration of Activity on the Server: 1 Month
In Game Characters:
-Zxar
-Constantine
-Aten
-Titan

Online times(In Eastern Time):
9:00am-1:00am (There are breaks in between and some days I am not online that long due to doing something in real life.

Experience: World Building in 2 past servers, both custom. Brainstorming for both said servers. Disciplinary Administrator in 1 of the servers.

Traits:
-Detail Oriented
-Creativity
-Ability to learn quickly
-Helpful
-Calm and Level Headed
-Honesty
-Integrity
-Social
-Rule abiding
-Willing to learn

Skills:
-Creative Design (NPC Appearances and Names)
-Quest Design(Not Coding, just idea developement)
-HTML Coding
-Drafting and Design(College Level)

I cannot code, but I would love to learn to. I can also work in the database with basic things, as well as know most of the admin commands, will take about 30 minutes to fully remember all of them.

The Current GameMasters/Admins are doing a pretty good job of keeping up with patches and assisting players, but I would like to help improve the Player Service as much as I possibly can. I can, and if accepted, will take in all suggestions and ideas and take them into consideration. I feel like I would be an ideal candidate if more GMs are needed/wanted. This was the first server I played on since I started playing again, and I really enjoy being a part of its community, as well as the the game play and custom class system brilliantly designed by the current GameMaster/Admins.

I would also like to see some more events done, by this I do not mean Bonus weekends, but actual events. An idea, off the top of my head, would be a Dragon Scale Week. During this week you complete a specific quest, PvP or PvE oriented, and are rewarded Dragon Scales. With the Dragon Scales you can buy limited addition equipment. Have the quest designed for newer players, and the equipment not be fantastic or really great, but good enough to help leveling and starting out.

During the week it would welcome new players in, as well as encourage players to participate in PvP, if the quest is setup for PvP and not PvE. There are players who would like to play in Hibernia or Midgard, but Albion is currently the primary realm players are occupying, and this may be because they would need to farm and come up with equipment in the other realms and that can be a hassle if you are used to playing in Albion with friends and peers.

That is just a smaller idea to show that I have some thoughts that could be used. As well as an explanation to what it would be for and how it would help players and improve game play. I believe in being able to explain why something would work.

In conclusion, I hope my application is considered, and I can help the server in any way possible. The GameMasters/Admins may need to relieve some of the workload in game and I am willing to carry that weight for a server I very much enjoy. There are also other players who play here that would be very fine candidates for the role of Administrator, and I hope they may be considered for this position.

Best Regards,
Zxar
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Zxar GM Application Empty Re: Zxar GM Application

Post by Zxar Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:35 am

I welcome any input from the community, as long as it is serious and not attempting to "troll".
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down