Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the time has come to decide sir

Go down

the time has come to decide sir Empty Re: the time has come to decide sir

Post by Inthebeginning Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:38 am

thanks for the ingame reply sir, that cross-realm killing is bannable, (going into SI/mainlands of another realm) that will help a lot Smile o7

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:24 pm

lots of ppl were talking about it in /b today and many seemed to like the idea of uber hard bossmobs guarding the entrances to mainlands, and also the idea of a pvp on/off toggle so players could choose invasion pvp or not, and nearly all aggreed that lowbies should have some kind of immunity to it.
just some ideas ppl kicked around o/

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

the time has come to decide sir Empty the time has come to decide sir

Post by Inthebeginning Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:39 pm

i love this server, the concept is great, the custom classes are brilliant, love it, but the time has come to decide, and tell us how it will be. the holes in the frontiers were secrects at first, for the veterans to adventure/explore in, but now they are highways to lowbie-land, where the ultra-geared jerks can grief your growing population, until they leave.

there's no indication that this is a pvp server, no announcement that pvp is possible in mainland/si zones eve, you either have to lock those keep doors, or make the whole population aware of it, and for the love of god just lock the doors, this server is not ready for invasion. >_<

once it was funny/new twice, i could understand, but now its groups of 4 or more 50's with huge advantages, bored of waiting for legion, and killing ungeared lowbies/greys in the leveling camps...

i dont mind that i died in pvp, what i mind is that friends are leaving because the environment here is becoming grief oriented, and while i know you're working hard, it just wont work in the current version.

i appreciate all you do for us Admin, but something needs to be announced, or just changed so we know what our time investment is leading up to. i've got hundreds of hours in this server, pre and post wipe, and none of it is secure, please tell us you want this place to grow, and explain how it will be. (btw i wont stay in an all-zones invasion server, theres no point if every 5 mins somebody can come along and destroy my setups and everything, why would i?)

Hopefully yours, (7 50s and about 6 30's,

Starlord.

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down