Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I almost skipped work to play this today

2 posters

Go down

I almost skipped work to play this today Empty I almost skipped work to play this today

Post by psychoninja911 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:42 am

I still may skip work tomorrow. This server has been super interesting to me, but I've had like NO time to really get into it. And I'll be busy moving this weekend Sad Sad Sad (super sad faces)

There's so many things I want to try!

psychoninja911

Back to top Go down

I almost skipped work to play this today Empty Re: I almost skipped work to play this today

Post by Inthebeginning Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:46 pm

hehe dont get carried away, work still has to be done XD but yeah, there were problems not so long ago, and he recently got the server back up, if you think this is cool now (and it is Smile it was literally ten times as customized compared to stock DAOC before the wipe Very Happy so alot of stuff is semi-known how it will be rebuilt, there were like 6 other classes too Smile if you go to make a custom class here, the npcs are at the starting towns, iirc it requires a lvl 50 which becomes a lvl 1 now. three of the four classes are blank so they can be customized, but the templar class is custom, with some pretty cool stuff Smile enjoy mate, im not on very often, but when i am, hehe o/

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down