Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actually cant remember all content from this patch

2 posters

Go down

Actually cant remember all content from this patch Empty Actually cant remember all content from this patch

Post by ezeith Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Hey guys,

im in front a nice problem, this patch is a bit far in my memory, then i dont actually remember what content is on, i assume not all custom classes are up, not all otds too, but i will need a list of what is on and what is not please haha, thanks Wink

ezeith

Back to top Go down

Actually cant remember all content from this patch Empty Re: Actually cant remember all content from this patch

Post by Inthebeginning Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 am

the rest of us need that also ^_^ the admin is really busy, and we can help him out by making it, as we test things, but i think thats the only way right now. i could start writing a few things down, but to be honest, im giving him some time to decide what he wants to do, and then tell us, i dont want to rush him Smile ...besides i have a ton of crap going on irl atm also, lol.
so, my advice is to explore, and take notes, i looked in DF for any other class trainers, and didnt find any, i tihnk the ones that are working atm, are located in the starter towns (cotswold on alb side i saw a templar trainer, and then the trainer for the blank classes deathmage, crusader, and marauder (i think))
-legion drops up to 5 souls, and seems to be on a 4 hour respawn timer, though at one point in development, he was semi randomized in that timer. the camp bosses can drop spec tokens and possibly more, not everytime.
-some of the df mobs down past dommel can drop more than just seals, but im not sure which, and what the loot-table is, have to test it Smile
thats about all i know atm, good hunting mate Smile o/

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Actually cant remember all content from this patch Empty Re: Actually cant remember all content from this patch

Post by ezeith Sat May 27, 2017 12:53 am

Yep that was what i was thinking about, i've tested many things i remember, like otd plate chest not implemented yet (Ev one too, but that's logic theres no EV lol), we cant buy souls, only blank classes and templar, not all realm dragon seller, and some more things i forgot lol

ezeith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down