Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warlock bugs

4 posters

Go down

warlock bugs Empty warlock bugs

Post by kyzuma Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:30 pm

HI all, ky here, and iv found a few odd things about my warlock. I also found that some of these issues are also on my necro!!!
Numbers 1 and 2 from my serious bugs / issues section are found on both my warlock and necro, so i am guessing there is an issue with how extra skill lines are added to casters of all types and realms.

Serious Bugs / Issues

1) It seems that any extra skills lines added to this character are bugged. If you train one of them to level 50 you will receive a list of ALL the skills from lvl 1 to 50 for that line. On my other characters you only receive the highest version of the skills from the list, not all versions and levels of them. Please fix this because it means locks can only have about 4 lines at 50 before you are screwed.
Even if you train in more skills their skill lists will not appear or will cut off at a point. Like right now my Arboreal is lvl 50 but I can only see 2 skills in my arboreal path and they are lvl 1 and lvl 2 lol.

warlock bugs Bugged10

2) Heretic Enhancements skills r messed up even more. There are issues when you will cast a buff, and different buff from the heretic line will appear on your character. This means that some of the buffs can never actually be cast on you. I am not sure if this is because of some issue that is rooted from the first problem i mentioned, or of its an entirely separate problem.
More information about this issue:
when casting lvl 50 Arawn's Cunning the player will actually receive the Molten Barricade buff.
when casting lvl 45 Diabolic Gate the player will actually receive the Accursed Misery buff.
when casting lvl Cthonic Might player will actually receive the Molten Barricade buff.
(the Accursed Misery, Infernal Slice, Buffer of Lava, and Molten Barricade buffs seem to apply correctly when cast)
also most of the lower level versions of these buffs are also broken, as in the lvl 40 Arawn's Acuity buff actually casts Chthonic Force and stuff like that.

3) From my understanding warlocks are ment to work by casting a Primary (or baseline) skill and then a secondary (or trained) skill together. Example : casting the lvl 50 Major Crushing Curse spell along with the Putrifying Hex spell. On this server it seems that all the skills violate this system and can be cast by themselves, other than the lvl 44 Spellbinder's Blast and lvl 46 Infernal Erosion which both are still true secondary skills and must be cast with a primary skill. To be honest this is not actually bad or an issue, and i don't see how its hurting the play style, but it found it odd from when i played a lock on live. If this was intentional or even if it wasn't, you can keep it like this if you want to.

General Suggestions and Improvements for warlock / casters.

1) the self power over time spell from warlock rocks! Only issue is all our other cast time buffs have a 20 min timer while this one is only 10. Any chance you could increase it to being 20 mins like all the others for convenience? Skills name is Spell of Power lvl 48 from the Witchcraft line.

2) Any chance you can let us load skills into chambers while running? Again this is a convenience request. Currently, you can run and start casting a chamber but when u click on the skills you want in them they do not actually add in as long as you are moving. However, you can start casting the chamber, load the 1st skill and start loading the second skill, and then start running before the chambers been fully loaded and it will apply. But when loading 2 or more chambers the best you can do with this is stop, click click click run, stop click click click run, and so on. its clunky and weird lol

3) Mind making some Soul Weapons that are 1 hander's with caster stats? (like a 1 handed mage sword) You could take the current 1 handed melee sword and remove the melee bonuses and replace them with caster ones please? Currently i can only use the staff found on the last page of the soul merchant and not to be rude but its terrible, and even if its stats get edited i might still want to use a 1 handed sword.

4) The Agramon cloth gloves Grasp of Darkness. These are great gloves for anyone whos melee but for casters i think they might be next to useless. The epic cloth gloves and dragon ones are also pretty poopy. Any chance you can edit the cloth drop gloves from agramon so they dont have such melee focused stats or add in a caster version? I could be wrong but I think that evade, block, parry, and weapon skill bonuses from items like this are completely useless for casters right? Even if you put on a small shield or get a parry buff, from my understanding these item bonuses wont actually increase these chances.

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

warlock bugs Empty Re: warlock bugs

Post by Mugadee Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Bump, i too have this issue, makes it hard to have a viable char :/

Mugadee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:45 am

ok i would have to change all caster classes from Caster to Hybrid or Tank for that to change. however with that you will nolonger get any dps benefit from int/cha/pie/acu. so your dps will drop greatly! however ill post a poll.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:48 am

kyzuma wrote:2) Any chance you can let us load skills into chambers while running? Again this is a convenience request. Currently, you can run and start casting a chamber but when u click on the skills you want in them they do not actually add in as long as you are moving. However, you can start casting the chamber, load the 1st skill and start loading the second skill, and then start running before the chambers been fully loaded and it will apply. But when loading 2 or more chambers the best you can do with this is stop, click click click run, stop click click click run, and so on. its clunky and weird lol

NEVER. here is why. if you are in pvp you can just chase ppl while putting up chambers and dropping them on them or as you run away from a claw spamming crusader etc.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ezeith Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 am

U should watch last page of the Legion gear Merchant bro, there's some caster 1h weapons Mad

ezeith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down