Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character Got Rolled Back

5 posters

Go down

My Character Got Rolled Back Empty My Character Got Rolled Back

Post by kyzuma Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:01 pm

heya, i play Klyanya the albion pally, and I logged on at around 9:45 pm (central usa) on tuesday night to find my character was all kinds of messed up.

As far as I can tell I am missing a lot of spec points, I am missing items which some of took hours to farm, I am missing some realm points, I have more BP than I did when I was playing a few hours ago, and my gold also increased randomly.

I should have around enough spec points to get 10 skill lines to 50 (give or take, i can tell you my exact spec before the issue in private) and I am much lower now.
I am missing items such as rings i had to farm, the new HP bonus cloak (i had a 15% version because i was 1st on alb to receive it), a belt from thid, and the jewel that grants evade and hp bonus
I know i was right in the middle of rr 5L1 and 5L2, and now im at fresh rr 5L0.
I think my BP went up by around 200K, this is probably because I redid my items and added stats to them recently which caused it to go down, and the roll back gave my BP back
And for some reason my gold increased by about 300 plat. Honestly can't tell you where this cant from. I know the last time i logged out when my character was correct it only had 1,112 -ish plat. now i am at 1,449 plat.

So can i have my items, my RR, and my spec points back please? feel free to remove 200K of my BP and 300 ish Plat.
thanks.

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

My Character Got Rolled Back Empty Re: My Character Got Rolled Back

Post by betauserj Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 pm

I play Christ -Alb and the same thing happened to me. My Soul Helm is missing spec point all kinds of stuff.. Happened around 10:30 pm.

betauserj

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:20 pm

At least one of your characters didn't get wiped, and I lost most of my Legion items and souls on my Herald.

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzuma Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:51 am

i am kind of scared to keep playing my character because i am not sure how they will go about fixing my toon. id love for them to restore my RR, Spec points, and BP, but does that mean it will erase things i have done SINCE the bug?

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:39 am

It's possible, Kyzuma. Best thing to do is nothing at all. Wait for the GMs and Admin to fix this and pray that everything will go back. Maybe all it takes is a simple rollback.

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzuma Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:03 pm

bump, my character still has not had its items / rr / other things restored correctly. is this gonna happen orrrrr what?

thanks for bringing the server back up though

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey sorry but i only have the one backup. I overwrite them when i make a new backup.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomzdave Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:18 pm

So all toons are rolled back? Same happened to my Mauler :\

Doomzdave

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Personally, I don't mind it at all. I enjoy this server, so I'm not TO upset over it. Yeah, I'm kind of sad that I lost my hard work, but then again, I was at the point where I had nothing else to do. So now, I have something else to work on.

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzuma Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:56 pm

i like this server a lot as well, but i dont wanna spend hours farming drops or souls to get back to where i already was... so i wont, have a good one all! Merry Christmas Eve.

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down