Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible items as med-high end

2 posters

Go down

Possible items as med-high end  Empty Possible items as med-high end

Post by pmurray67 Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:13 pm

I just reopened my retail account today and was looking at some of the DF Blood items and really impressed by them. I am wondering if we can get these on RoD, as pre-Legion/laby gear. This also carry alot of TOA bonus's on them so should help in templating, and the proces - /use's are also nice (though some of the procs - /use's may not be in the DoL database). I havn't gotten into the new campaign arc yet on retail so don't know about items from that (such at the legendary [or whatever they are called] weapons), but those Blood items are just really nice (Weapons for each class/spec, chest piece, and like 3 jewelry items [ring, neck, cloak if i an't mistake]).

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Possible items as med-high end  Empty Re: Possible items as med-high end

Post by Zxar Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:38 am

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Pictish camps added to the server from live as well. There are a lot of new things on live now that could be pretty cool as well as new to people who have been on the freeshard for so long without being on live. Admin should consider these ideas.
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Pictish camps would be nice to have, but have camps and namely the boss set as near high end toughness. As well as put in a quest to kill them, get a currently reward for doing quest that can be used to buy any of the Pichslayer weapons or any of the retail one time drops from the boss's (ie the belts), while have Pichish weapons drop from pich trash. I could setup the camps for ya Admin, I've helped one person do mob placements and lvl adjustments. But have never done any item/mob building before.

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down