Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :)

3 posters

Go down

Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Empty Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :)

Post by Inthebeginning Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:54 am

I thought it would be cool to have ppl add their screenshots (edited for size etc) of cool stuff, adventures, or funny-whatevers.

[please dont put in things that might be considered spoilers (like otd locations, unknown bosses/experimental areas etc.) and no mean stuff, pics of the duel are ok, stomping a corpse wouldnt be. (unless its in a funny position/situation? o-o) just use your own good judgement Smile ]

i'll start it off with a souvenir of our first guild legion trip, and the duels with a certain troll that ensued.

Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Lilcal11

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Empty Re: Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :)

Post by Inthebeginning Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 am

-_- join in guys feel a little silly being the only one to post pics lol

Green Resolve:
Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Green_10

Greed Kills:
Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Greed_10

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Empty Re: Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :)

Post by Inthebeginning Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Heres a link to my (brand new >_<)  youtube page with a couple videos i've put together from the event on 9-4-15 (ish) showing some pvp/rvr and kill the admin play Smile   some of my first attempts, so provide constructive feedback on the youtube page if you like Very Happy  enjoy. (one more to come)

Event 1 Outtakes video: (posted two ways)
~9mb
youtube of albValb-soupnazi-Outtakes1

9mb (2nd try, just pasted from youtube link)
https://youtu.be/qYhgWR8YUdc

~80 meg of the All vs Admin main video-(also posted two ways)

all Vs Admin 9 4 15

(this is just a pasted youtube link, same vid)
https://youtu.be/h8MbHJfKlT4

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 pm

another postcard, ever had one of those days where nothing goes right?
Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) One_of10

Last edited by Inthebeginning on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 pm

Heres a link to my newest vid on youtube:

Lifacrusader and Wardz dueling in magmell 9 12 15 Smile

(heres the raw link to the SAME video in case of internet glitchery Smile )
https://youtu.be/7wuDVLxFAYk

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:21 pm

TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME FIRST! ugh. i so fail. :#

small video that showcases the results of trying like 8 diffrerent video editors in two weeks, and not giving myself enough time to absorb teh infoz >_< .  why?
because-> WATERMARKS! X_X
perils involved in video editing

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Forrest Gump had nothing on Pompin the Crier, this travesty has gone on for the ENTIRE uptime of dark age of camelot o-o i think jenae is actually the reason Darkness Rising happened Surprised

jenae's private hell
reposted link
https://youtu.be/bJ4FnAOaI0s

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Post your favorite screenshots, postcards from RoD and pics here :) Sshot010

He could drop something at least -.-' q_q
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:15 pm

hehe yeah Razz thats a really cool pic Smile admin should use it in the sales video , hehe

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by edgtho Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:23 am

Inthebeginning wrote:Heres a link to my (brand new >_<)  youtube page with a couple videos i've put together from the event on 9-4-15 (ish) showing some pvp/rvr and kill the admin play Smile   some of my first attempts, so provide constructive feedback on the youtube page if you like Very Happy  enjoy. (one more to come)

Event 1 Outtakes video: (posted two ways)
~9mb
youtube of albValb-soupnazi-Outtakes1

9mb (2nd try, just pasted from youtube link)
https://youtu.be/qYhgWR8YUdc

~80 meg of the All vs Admin main video-(also posted two ways)

all Vs Admin 9 4 15

(this is just a pasted youtube link, same vid)
https://youtu.be/h8MbHJfKlT4

GLADLY i live in germany and i am not allowed to see this videos because it could brainwash me to a nazi.... hail history

edgtho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum