Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathmage DmgCalc/Cap?

2 posters

Go down

Deathmage DmgCalc/Cap? Empty Deathmage DmgCalc/Cap?

Post by Glicor Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Hy Guys,

just been fooling/testing around with my Deathmage I've been playing the last two days.

I tested with Warlock and Deathmage, because I was wondering why I was making no Damage at all. (Both 50 MoM 5 and while testing 500 Int/500 Piety (Because I was not sure) nearly same equipment Deathmage even got 4% MagicDmg and 5% ResiPierce more.)

I tested with 50 Matter Spec (the Dot), which ticked by Wl Nuking for 487 Damage and with Deathmage Nuking for 285 Damage affraid

Is there any Cap Damage or other Damage Calculation on Casting for Deathmage (50 Fire Magic Single Nuke cap Damage 755, which is a bit low for biggest SingleNuke ingame. I usually get 9xx/1xxx hits by any Tank)?

It's hard to play Caster with all Tanks and MobAdds running around, but Caster with no Damage, just Hp is even harder ;D

edit: Just started a Mentalist his Spec dot ticking for 4xx,too.

Greets,

Gli

Glicor

Back to top Go down

Deathmage DmgCalc/Cap? Empty Re: Deathmage DmgCalc/Cap?

Post by Appyllonia Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:23 pm

I heard people mentioning that the Deathmage was not receiving damage increase from int, how much does your nuke hit for if you don't have any buffs/gear on?

Next nuke with an item with just int on it (no spell damage) see if your DD goes up or not.

Appyllonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Glicor Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Hy Appyllonia,

I just tested, like you recommended Acu (In my case Piety) increases the damage like it should, but I am already at the cap damage (same as I nuke with 5xx Piety) at 290, maybe something wrong with the cap on this class or sth.?

Glicor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum