Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actual Problems/ List of broken things.

3 posters

Go down

Actual Problems/ List of broken things. Empty Actual Problems/ List of broken things.

Post by Schaden Sat May 23, 2015 11:43 am

Yoooo Admin Very Happy
My Account keeps crashing while logging in. Happened when i ported from Jordheim to Mularn.
Char (Schaden) can be seen for short but then....boom crasch without error Message or anything.
Can you have a look at that?

- The Kings are not working. Not letting CL XP to be activated, nor do they give any when cl being started bei Staff member.

- Some specc lines cant be given to the Advanced Trainer (nothing happens). I heard of Valkyrie Mending specc and dunno what the other was or if there are more.

- Herald/Beastmaster/Templar just need lvl 5 to be able to play them now. (That been changed to give em the possibility of, lets call it super lvl Very Happy?)

- Warlock Hexing spells with the same lvl( like you get bomb+ spreadheal+root on lvl 31) are all the same Spell.
That happens with all Spells of him coming with the same Level.

- Albion DF is greatly bugged at the moment. Sometimes when you port in, just standing up top you get Deamhaness adds.
On the first Plateds came Rocots and other adds from very far. A little more further, shredder Adds.
Often kills people, especially lower ones.

- If you fight Higher (deeper purple con mobs) your Damage will always be 1. How about a change on that? As this makes all Spelldmg classes useless on the higher Areas. A suggestion is that you could lower the DMG spells do, the higher the mob, the less they gonna do. Let it be 1,1%,being a total Damage reduction of 77% considering that mob is Level 120.

- The usual Hastener breaking stuff.

Thanks for your time rendeer
Schaden
Schaden

Back to top Go down

Actual Problems/ List of broken things. Empty Re: Actual Problems/ List of broken things.

Post by 454Drifter Sat May 23, 2015 12:27 pm

no mob is level 120 -_- legion is like 77 or 80 i believe.. hahaha

454Drifter

Back to top Go down

Actual Problems/ List of broken things. Empty Re: Actual Problems/ List of broken things.

Post by Schaden Sat May 23, 2015 12:35 pm

told me one Time that its 120 idk lol
The problem exists, be it lvl 120 or 80.
Schaden
Schaden

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 Fri May 29, 2015 8:28 pm

For the spell dam, me and Admin was testing out some lvl effective gems that can be put on items and putting a cap on it.  Mainly just for spell/proc dam, but faced the problem of it raising all parts of a toon, including defenses.  So don't know what is going to happen, btw this was all done back in like Dec or so, really looking forward to get into game and starting owning every mob and player lol.

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaden Sat May 30, 2015 8:37 am

Server having Problems atm? Getting *Error encured* while login in. Sad
Schaden
Schaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down