Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed

+4
Superman
pmurray67
lordkonti
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed Empty Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed

Post by Superman Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Download DOLLoader.exe from here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1) Inside your Dark Ages of Camelot folder you need to create a folder called loader
Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed JIDXPw4
2) you need to copy 2 files in this folder. dolloader.exe and connect.exe
Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed 0xVp7G7
3) Get to a command prompt (START search field type CMD, then type the following once you are in the LOADER folder *Example:    C:\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\loader\ *
Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed D2uIcMw
Then Type :    
dolloader game.dll  216.24.173.15 10300 1 username password
Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed QIq1pZi
Obviously replace username and password with your credentials to the account.

Hope you get it to work.  Good luck and see you in game!!

P.S.  The connect.exe file is in your Daoc Portal folder
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed Empty Re: Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed

Post by Admin Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:36 pm

SWEET THANKS!

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed Empty Re: Work Around to play until Daoc Portal (DOL) is fixed

Post by lordkonti Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:38 am

So just asking got to splash screen said service not available. making sure i didnt do anything wrong or what not etc.
lordkonti
lordkonti

Back to top Go down

Post by lordkonti Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 am

nm works. avg was being a pain too dont forget to turn off etc.
lordkonti
lordkonti

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:17 am

Glad to hear you got in. I'm still at work unfortunately. Hope more people read this post and get it to work.
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by lordkonti Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:18 am

Yeah im very happy =)
lordkonti
lordkonti

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:03 pm

where can i dolloader.exe ?

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:00 am

There is a dropbox link at the top of these Topic. Just click and save.
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:25 pm

keeps saying " 'C:\Games\Electronic' is not recognized as an intermal or external command, operable program or batch file."

I am just copying and paste'n C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\Loader followed by >dolloader game.dll 216.24.173.15 10300 1 username password.

For "C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\Loader>dolloader game.dll 216.24.173.15 10300 1 username password

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:31 pm

You can't just copy what I have here. Your path to your game may be in a different location
Did you create the "LOADER" folder in the "Dark Age of Camelot" folder?
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 pm

yes I did, and even tried to drag and drop loader folder and/or the 2 files inside it into the cmd but still nothing.

pmurray67

Back to top Go down

Post by Salt501 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm

try "C:\yourfolders\dolloader.exe"
Salt501
Salt501

Back to top Go down

Post by Salt501 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:26 pm

try "C:\yourfolders\dolloader.exe"
Salt501
Salt501

Back to top Go down

Post by Salt501 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 pm

like mine is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA\DAOC\loader\dolloader.exe" game.dll etcetc
Salt501
Salt501

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:43 pm

You need to take one step at a time. What is the folder path of your Dark Age folder?

C:\ ??? \ ??? \ ???
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by freeroller1988 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:18 am

hello guys. I use a easy method for connect into the server

1) download the Launcher folder file and make new folder called Launcher into Daoc folder, put file downloaded into launcher
2) click right to connect file and click edit
3) change value for ip address and username password and save.
now click connect and have fun =P
ip address for RoD is 216.24.173.15

Launcher folder file download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

freeroller1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am

Awesome. thanks for the help.!!!
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:28 am

If anyone gets stuck using his method, check out the readme.txt on how to set it up. Pretty simple.
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubiene Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:51 am

in need of help i did everything that was said but i cant seem to come up with a blank command box, its already have stuff written in it about microsoft windows version its running and computers user name. any help would be appreciated thank you kindly Smile

Ubiene

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:30 am

that's only needed if dol is down. im going to also be making my own launcher for our server soon!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferena Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:21 am

It is not working. There is no file connect.exe. I used camelot.exe instead.
When i do this CMD, also gieves an error. When i try to log in through daoc portal it says Could not find loader signature.
I have no clue what to do whatsoever. I am not a programmer, and need some adequate quide how to connect.

Ferena

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:01 am

why are you trying it this way? just use daoc portal and login normal.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down