Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Fixes

Go down

General Fixes  Empty General Fixes

Post by kyzuma Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 am

Hello, I really love this server and know it's not easy to make many changes, but these are a few that really need to be fixed sooner than later. These involve balance and play issues. Thanks! If these are bad ideas I apologize.

1) Add Weapons / Fix Weapons for the Soul Merchant.
Right now we can buy a handful of weapons for souls which have amazing stats. However, there are types missing like a Mid Spear, Hib Celtic Spear, Large Weapons, Bows, Staffs and so on. Please add a version for all weapon types. Also, all of the weapons seem to do thrust damage even if its a slash, sword, or blunt weapon. This might need to be fixed.

2) Add Plate One-Time-Drop items.
I know in the past there was a Plate OTD Chest. I would love to see it added again. Maybe even a Plate and Chain OTD Helm too?

3) Make souls tradeable.
I don't see why they can not be tradable (at least on same account please). Please change this.

4) Fix Albion Boars camp, edit others for balance?
Albion Boars camp was always a great spot to get BPs. Currently, they do not give any BPs on kill. Can you fix this?
Also, the other realms camps are different. They have different levels and are much more spread out or have different amounts. I personally think it would be nice to have this even across all realms. Thanks.

5) Remove the Renegade Border Keep monsters.
When I port into RVR lands there are purple guards of a 4th faction so they attack everyone, even people who belong to that keeps realm. This is very annoying and I do not see the point of it. To survive we need to port in and haul ass out of there before the 15-second invulnerability timer wears off. I would love to stop and talk to my Captian for PvP/RvR quests. Thanks

This next section are less important but things I would personally love to see return to this server.

1) A way to trade other currencies for souls. In the past, we traded 500 diamond seals for 1 soul. Right now there are not many great places to farm these like there used to be, but maybe add this back and reduce the number to 250 diamonds? Perhaps add in sapphire and emmy seals too? maybe 500 sapphires per soul and 1000 emmy seals per soul?

2) Aoe Damage Procs we can buy with BPs or souls. We used to have these in the past and could buy them with BPs. Love to see them again.

3) This idea would take more work so I can understand if its a long shot, but I really liked how there were special bosses we could kill that dropped TOA spell crafting jewels that we could add to crafted items. I think they were 25% bonus and were stats like Casting Speed, Spell Range, Debuff Effectiveness, Magical Damage, Style Damage, Melee Damage, Melee Combat Speed, Fatigue, Power Pool, Healing Bonus, Hits, All Skills, and Buff Effectiveness (I probably missed a few).
I love the BP stat bonus NPC, could also modify him to offer these types of bonuses maybe?
I am a big fan of player crafting but without these SC jewels, I don't see the point in doing it right now.

Thanks for reading my post of suggestions. Like I said, I really like this server and these are just some ideas that I think would make it even better. ^_^

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

General Fixes  Empty Re: General Fixes

Post by kyzuma Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 am

Also, I found this out today.
Seems the Hibernian Celtic Spear and Large Weapons lines only have the level 1 AOE damage proc style. As far as I can tell there isn't a higher or improved version so they are stuck with the lvl 1 one which does low damage. I think the lvl 34 (maybe?) style for each of them was unedited and left original so maybe this one was intended to be a stronger AOE style but it never happened?
I have yet to check their blades/blunt lines but it looks like they have no good two handed lines because of this bug.
Thanks!

kyzuma

Back to top Go down