Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick"

3 posters

Go down

ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick" Empty ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick"

Post by kyzuma Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi, i was playing with my spec and went to alb boars to test skills. While pulling them there was a message that covered my chat box saying something along the lines of "speed hacking detected" and then i was insta logged off. This is happening to other people as well. might wanna look into it lol

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick" Empty Re: ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick"

Post by kyzuma Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:24 pm

OMG it just happened to me while i was in labby killing a hallway of trash monsters! WHYYY

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick" Empty Re: ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick"

Post by Duckie Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:37 am

This is happening to me as well - Duckie

Duckie

Back to top Go down

ALb Boar Camp causing "Speed Hack detection and auto kick" Empty Im sorry that happened

Post by Nalfgar Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:44 am

Its fixed now
Nalfgar
Nalfgar
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013587367241&sk=a

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzuma Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:50 am

thanks for fixing it!

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down