Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agramon Cave, should it be there or no?

4 posters

Go down

Agramon Cave, should it be there or no? Empty Agramon Cave, should it be there or no?

Post by snooch Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:58 pm

So I wanted to see what the GM added in Agramon. I went there. There were no mobs outside on the hill, where the gm said there should be. I ran around and found a cave entrance that lead to inside the hill. He said it shouldn't be there. I uninstalled DAoC, deleted the folder, and reinstalled. Went back and it remains the same. I took a screenshot just show that I was not the only one able to enter the cave. I was told it could lead to a ban issue. I just want to clarify that I was not or will ever run any mods/hacks or whatever.

Below is a screenshot of where I was.

Agramon Cave, should it be there or no? Sshot010

snooch

Back to top Go down

Agramon Cave, should it be there or no? Empty Re: Agramon Cave, should it be there or no?

Post by Admin Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:29 am

OK. No ban unless used to abuse. Like killing people that cant see you.
This i due to using 1.119 update then changing game.dll.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Agramon Cave, should it be there or no? Empty Re: Agramon Cave, should it be there or no?

Post by snooch Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:56 am

Oh! Thank you so much.

snooch

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzuma Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:13 am

u can also use an older frontiers folder to fix this. I had this same issue but i had copied the older frontiers folder to my flash drive b4 i updated daoc. then i replaced the new one with theoold one. If you want you could privately send me ur email and i could try to zip the frontiers folder and send it to u. not sure if it will work based on the folder size though.

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

Post by snooch Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:40 am

Yeah, we can try that. I haven't been back sense the GM told me this was happening. I'll msg you shortly.

snooch

Back to top Go down

Agramon Cave, should it be there or no? Empty Fix for custom Agramon

Post by Nalfgar Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Oh i said it can give a ban but i meant ofc only if you abuse sorry if i missed say that but i posted a thread on dol forums how to solve that.

Go DOL forum and search Fix for Custom Agramon
Nalfgar
Nalfgar
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013587367241&sk=a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down