Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class

3 posters

Go down

Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class Empty Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class

Post by Inthebeginning Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Ok, since theres a lot of confusion as to which classes get styles if they add weapon speclines to a class,  heres a list of which classes we've tried, and what worked and didnt work.   add to it please guys, as you test your toons Smile

crusader :
adding axe got me styles. yay Smile

Last edited by Inthebeginning on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class Empty Re: Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class

Post by Nerull Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Templar:
adding ENCHANTMENTS (pg 4) -> No pet at all QQ
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class Empty Re: Confirmed styles-in-lines for each class

Post by Inthebeginning Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:12 pm

oh yeah i remember a couple patches back he removed the base line pets from the enchantment token, as it was conflicting and broke one guys' too. I'm betting that because templar uses one of those pets as a template that its conflicting the conflict Razz i tihnk the assumption was that enchantments not be used until further tweaked later on.

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 am

did he removed from all char? (I'm missing my healer on valk Razz)
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by bogha69 Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:24 am

Crusader also works with Sword

bogha69

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:54 am

Nerull wrote:did he removed from all char? (I'm missing my healer on valk Razz)

afaik it was that the pets were separated/removed from that specline, so probably yes removed from all toons Razz

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down