Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max number of specs info

3 posters

Go down

Max number of specs info Empty Max number of specs info

Post by anonymous(1) Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm

If you didn't already know, the limit on specs seems to be the number of styles/abilities, and not the amount of weapon/magic lines you have

As a primary caster, you can have roughly 2 specialized lines train to 50 before reaching this limit
As a tank, you can have 7 lines trained fully to 50 before hitting the cap

Alternatively, keeping weapon spec 21 and below you can train 9 lines to 50

(generally speaking)

If you choose something like Soulrending, you'll hit the cap much faster because you have 2 ranks of every of spell in it, while lines such as Phantasmal Wail have 6 total spells

You'll know once you've gone passed the limit when your icons on the QB are randomly changing
There is also a secondary limit, if you want to call it that, where only so many spells can be displayed in your spell window (you won't be able to see the bottom of the list) but it is fairly high

I don't know if RA's, passives (like Stoicism), or Bear/Stag form contribute to the cap or not

The QB displacement starts somewhere around 103 spells/styles
If RA and such are included, 116

My character currently has 4 style and 11 spell lines

---
Please reduce the amount of styles in all weapon lines; lefaxe/celtic dual/dual wield spec affects % swing chance and damages, but dumping points into them provides you with styles, most of which never see use even when leveling

anonymous(1)

Back to top Go down

Max number of specs info Empty Re: Max number of specs info

Post by anonymous(1) Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Additionally, multiple specs sharing the same spell tree (for example, Champion Abilities, Subterranean, and Phantasmal Wail) usually results in spells being hidden, regardless of how far you spec into their lines

anonymous(1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:34 pm

just fyi, to ppl reading this, some classes/lines will allow more or less (sometimes a LOT less) than this number of lines, beyond 5/5 and 10 total, you risk making a character break completely, unable even to log in >_< just beware when adding lines, and be prepared to lose it all if you go over :O

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:24 pm

anonymous(1) wrote:
I don't know if RA's, passives (like Stoicism), or Bear/Stag form contribute to the cap or not

They contribute q_q

if the server would be an i50 all lower lvl spell (most of them) could be removed, but i can understand that some ppl maybe want theyr char with "33 in that spec 29 in that one ecc ecc" that could be bad for the purpose.
Should work on a single spec remover and mabe a system that can let u use some souls only if u can go to lvl 50 of the spec, idk.. Neutral
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down