Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Item ideas

3 posters

Go down

New Item ideas Empty New Item ideas

Post by Schaden Sun May 24, 2015 2:14 am

Hellos!

At this moment every class is running around with the small Boss Shield. All Tanks which could do 2h stay on 1h because of its stats.

How about adding a 2h Weap with the Boss Shields stats? That we might see some 2Hand, 2Pole etc running around.

A Large Shield version could be great too, for the Tanks that are able to use them, as small shields max blocked Targets is 1 or 2 ?

Thul's Helm which is actually cloth. Let there be a leather/studded/chain/plate one, with the same Stats.
Schaden
Schaden

Back to top Go down

New Item ideas Empty Re: New Item ideas

Post by bogha69 Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:39 am

I agree, would love to see some new OTD's added. I know the Admin has been working to add in new things, fix things etc. Which I myself, and many others are grateful for. Would LOVE to see the OTD's added to DF/Co5 Dungeons/PoC(??)/Labby as grp encounters, I know its hard as we find ways to accomplish the goal solo/duo (ie: drag Legion around df...smart fuckers, but hey! It works lol) I would rather enjoy seeing PoC opened as a "Spec" or coin farm area with some bosses in there that drop nice things to bring folks into there for RvR/Raids as DF does (brings gankers alike)

bogha69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:28 pm

i think that a justification could be that the 2h weap alrdy have the bonus to have a better DD, higher on dmg, and almost every spec line have a speed combat debuff & stun as cover style.

Btw, there are some other drops around the world, like the Kelpy Helm.

I think that a DB with all the droppable things could be useful indeed

i.e. <mob> drop: 1/2/3/4/5 ecc ecc
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down