Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugged Armswoman and Crusader.

Go down

Bugged Armswoman and Crusader. Empty Bugged Armswoman and Crusader.

Post by Slarty Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:35 pm

I built a Crusader named Clarissa.  She has polearm, slash and shield melee specs with Tic and Friar Enh, Healer and Valkyrie Mending, Thane Stormcalling and Vampiiric Embrace.  She also has the basic and CL Abilities.  The hot bars are bugged.  If I change weapons from one handed to polearm or the other way around, 4 of the hot bar icons are replaced with the ? icon.  Plus one of the CL abilities don't show up under the Abilities spec line.  Thinking perhaps Crusader was bugged, I recreated her as an armswoman with Wizard ice spec instead of Stormcalling. I have the same problem except that one of the Valkyrie mending spells (Valkyrie's Uplift) is missing from the Vampiiric Embrace spec line. I don't even have the CL abilities on that character yet (name is Kinnexa) so there are only 5 magic spec lines.  

-- Slarty

Slarty

Back to top Go down

Bugged Armswoman and Crusader. Empty Re: Bugged Armswoman and Crusader.

Post by Slarty Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:15 pm

I fixed the armwoman by removing all spec lines and re-adding them. I left out the friar spec. The problem is gone.

-- Slarty

Slarty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum