Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits

2 posters

Go down

H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits Empty H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits

Post by Kilodan Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 pm

My BMM, is 50 H2H, and not landing a single hit that involves a double, triple, or quad hit. Did a test on nergal, where my damage per swing is 2, and tested for over 30 minutes earlier, every hit was a single swing. Would love to see if this could be fixed, the extra weapon adds stats, but not seeing a point in the procs, or to justify the point spent in H2H, if you cannot achieve more than a single swing per hit/style. Thanks.

If needed I'll re-test, and post screen shots, but don't see it being necessary as a test is easy to achieve, and results will not differ, unless you only allow savages to achieve double, triple, or quad hits.

Kilodan

Back to top Go down

H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits Empty Re: H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits

Post by kyzuma Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Mine seems to triple hit every so often, but I dont pay too much attention to it.
Ill supply a screen shot of me hitting a monster and the damage from 1 style.
The top 3 rows is the triple hit from the 1 style, and the 4th damage entry is the Proc damage from that same style's swing. I was using the lvl 2 Kelgor's Bane style for this.
H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits 110

kyzuma

Back to top Go down

H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits Empty Re: H2H - No Double, triple, or quad hits

Post by Kilodan Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 am

I had to respec H2H, and respec it for it to work, must've been bugged when I switched back to BMM. Not an issue any longer.

Kilodan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum