Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halls of Helgardh and Legion

2 posters

Go down

Halls of Helgardh and Legion Empty Halls of Helgardh and Legion

Post by Appyllonia Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi Admin/Zxar,

Is there anyway we can get a few more wings of HoH in mid populated with nightmares? Currently only the first halway, first crossway, and the area around legion are populated. Which leads to a large down time, compared to alb where you can chain pull nightmares in brimstone with out much worry of running out of mobs.

Also,

I haven't seen a post on it yet, but it would appear that legion is broken once again. People are reporting multiple kills in which they get no or 1 soul, and no specs. Basically he isn't worth the time it takes to kill him again.

Thanks for you hard work

Appyllonia

Back to top Go down

Halls of Helgardh and Legion Empty Re: Halls of Helgardh and Legion

Post by Zxar Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi, I am Zxar, wish I could do something about them, but I am not a Gamemaster or admin, just Zxar Smile I have also noticed the lack of any drops from legion, and you are correct, it makes him pretty much useless to attack, considering how much it takes to kill him and the rewards for such. Hopefully Admin will get a look at this and make some changes. Very Happy
Zxar
Zxar

Back to top Go down