Realm of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bug List -quick list of things for admin, in one place.

+7
Admin
Inthebeginning
asdfg12
Phree
dansk
anonymous(1)
pmurray67
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bug List -quick list of things for admin, in one place. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bug List -quick list of things for admin, in one place.

Post by Nerull Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:36 am

k, ty
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

The Bug List -quick list of things for admin, in one place. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bug List -quick list of things for admin, in one place.

Post by anonymous(1) Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 am

Mentalist and Minstrel pulse charms can't be run with a 2nd pulse
Canceling a pulse charm immediately removes control of pet
Canceling a pulse charm puts the caster into combat
When control of pet is lost just as the next tick of the pulse recharms the pet, the pet's aggro list is emptied

Suggestion: make them permanent charms and call it a day

A pet engaging a target, whether via defense, aggro, or being commanded to attack, immediately strips caster of speed (without an attack occurring)
A pet engaging a target, whether via defense, aggro, or being commanded to attack, immediately strips caster of stealth (Permanent charms, Beastcraft pets- also without an attack occurring)

anonymous(1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:40 am

Ok well I'm not changing the charms as that is intended but mentalist's get a permanent charm I'll add one to minis since live has it.

Admin
Admin

https://realmofdarkness.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:09 pm

got a bug with a Hib Ranger class adding hammers, it took the specline and made all the right affirmative noises, but no styles, no pull-down line for the styles in any of the panes where they normally show up, so bugged Sad  i need 5plat or a fix please,  and if you could test hammers and polearms/celtic spear, on a few toons, pally, herald, and ranger to make sure they work, that'd be great, im looking at rebuilding a few currently.  

from what i heard earlier, could this ranger fail be related to the thing about having like 3 sets* of melee lines for hib classes? bm/hero/ranger/warden etc (not sure which if any are the same lines).  

heres a link to a pic with the info on it, composited together.  /bow
(robinhood is the toon,  lvl 50, no added lines before hammers, like CL1, no tradeskills etc.)    tyvm sir o/
*EDIT scratch the pic :S  the image host thing isnt letting me post it*  if you need more info reply here, ty

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 am

Ok so like I've posted probably 10 times before I haven't added more melee specs to most classes.

And there's not several versions of the melee lines that are ALL class specific. So I have to.manually add each style to each class. And also you will only ever be able to get melee lines from your realm ie hib gets blunt mid hammers and albums crush.
thanks

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:23 pm

oh i see now, thankyou, sorry about not makinng those connections before Razz (some of the inner workings are unknown to me/us) i appreciate the clarification, that does sound a bit of a nightmare Smile

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:27 am

It's possible to have a merchant that sell

Torch of Innovation
Cauldron of Vivifying Water
Vial of Heavenly Breezes
Dust of Creation

All of them are required to cap the weapon craft but dropped by ToA mobs.....
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:44 am

& it's possible to have a droplist like this one? DROP

or the possibility to use a / command that show all the drop aviabile from a mob?
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:36 am

NPC template 35 not found (Underhill Zealot) = Can't be summon pet Razz
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 am

thank you. i saw that last night.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:57 am

Soul from RvR Event Disappeared from "Nicorobin" Char, he doesn't speak english so he ask to me to post it, he has 13 souls, logged out with nicorobin to drop the kelpy helm otd in hib, then when he logged bakc he hasn't the souls anymore.
He ask to check te log if possible and have a refound for.

-
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Killed Legion after last reboot, not dropped 30 souls, just 1, bug or intended? Neutral
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:25 pm

FIXED!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:43 pm

thanks for the legion changes,  really improving grouping Very Happy

also, on crafting, hib side, the metal/wood/etc merchants appear to be for alb?  at least they dont jive with the requirements for a hib alch to make the proc recipes,  which some call for dolomite etc.
<EDIT>
it looks like the top 5 or 6 metals are available, from a different npc accross the square there in Tnn, but we're still missing the basics merch i think. ( i grabbed a screenshot off another server to show list)
The Bug List -quick list of things for admin, in one place. - Page 2 Tnn_ba10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/30/67/14/tnn_ba10.jpg

Last edited by Inthebeginning on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:41 am

Hib Rocot spot seems to have lost all the aggro
Nerull
Nerull

Back to top Go down

Post by Inthebeginning Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Admin, i thought i'd slip this in here for ya Smile i just met an admin from another server ...who was playing on ours! \o/ he was very impressed with the customs stuff, and likes it very much here Smile

just thought you might enjoy that, a break in the list of bad news, for a little gem, hehe Very Happy

Inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomzdave Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:46 pm

MAULER offhand fist wrap bug:

I can't equip the Astral offhand fist wrap even though it says "usable in left hand" on it. Sad the name of it is:

Astral Kinetic Wrap

Doomzdave

Back to top Go down

Post by madmike Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Can you make Salvage work? So i can profit on these Sapphire Seals from DF Farming, and the loot from bosses in DF, when im trying to salvage loot i get a msg saying the item doesnt have anything worth salvaging so i cant salvage the loot from DF Merchants/drops.

Many players just feel like they go to these Epic Encounter mobs in DF to get best plat farming, and hope for some skill to drop and sell, but i like this old salvage idea aswell, gives me something to do to earn gold besides the sell of 5k sapp seals to a merchant for about 1 gold return for each... when i could make a better profit with some work behind it by salvaging

madmike

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollo Jack Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 pm

There is still no primary nor secondary procmaster in hib land.

Cave of Crauch has no buff bot nor teleporter.

Truly we are underserved. Also whats with our secret merch being so far in the middle of no where? Mids and albs just go to the north a bit from capital city.

#HibLivesMatter

Pollo Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum